Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
After the successful landing of NASA's Perseverance Mars Rover, and the increase in the pace of innovation in the spaceflight world, I present a Mars Outpost, Humanities first step to colonising the Red Planet.
Features of the Model:
- Large Martian habitat.
- Accurately coloured Martian landscape.
- Fully detailed interior.
- Four Martian explorers.
- A multitude of scientific facilities, e.g. the Mars Agriculture Experiment (MAE) and a chemical analysis workbench to examine the Martian environment and to continue the search for life.
- Removable roof panels and back that folds open on hinges to reveal the interior.
- Extremely detailed roof, including an array of 15 solar panels, as well as the water reclamation system and other technical details.
- The model contains 2451 pieces.
- The model measures: 49.8 cm wide (19.6"), 25.8 cm deep (10.1"), and 17.0 cm tall (6.7").
I think this would make a great set, and if you agree, please make sure to hit the support button, and to tell all your friends, so this can become an official LEGO set!