Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This project features a piggy bank made out of Lego elements. It has 459 pieces and is split into three different parts, the head and front legs, the back section and legs, and the bank box section. This section is easily removable to provide easier access to the cap on the bottom to take out the contents. The majority of this model is made from pink bricks excluding the inside which is made from red and gold colored bricks. The money slot can easily fit all forms of money and the inside is very roomy so it won't have to be emptied often. This build looks similar to a real piggy bank, but provides you with the enjoyable experience of being able to construct it with Lego bricks and pieces.
- This project features one model, a piggy bank
- This build has 459 pieces and is a relatively easy build and is buildable by anyone ages 6 and up
- This build does not have any minifigures
- This set is constructed in three parts, the front, back, and middle section of the piggy bank
Thank you for viewing this project and thanks for your support