Build your own adventure with a touch of Lego magic. Encounter exotic animals & experience exciting views at this MODULAR ZOO!
- Let's celebrate the 10-year anniversary (2017) of the extremely popular modular line and fan-made Market Street!
- Lego has made dozens of zoo-based products since 2006. All (but one minifig) have been Duplo. But everybody loves animals. Let's give them a home! Your minifigures will be delighted.
The habitat-based exhibits are packed with iconic features to capture the spirit of the animals' environments—can you spot them all?
Place the MODULAR EXHIBITS side-by-side to create an elephant-sized 50" wide footprint. Once you (or *ahem* your cubs) are done playing, you can stack and store them on the 10"x10" baseplate.
Great gift for animal and Lego fans of all ages
- Engaging educational tool for parents and teachers
- Awesome zoo gift shop product
- Great parts for creative building (animals, plants, windows, etc.)
- Purchase multiples to expand habitats (ex. aquarium for your octopus) and create your own (ex. reptile terrarium, gift shop)
It has a serious case to be produced:
- Play-tested and approved by kids and adults
- Pieces (~2,200) & height are on par with the Grand Emporium
- Weight: ~2,750G
- Molds: ~225 (ex. Gray 1 x 8 & Tan 1 x 8 plates use same mold)
- Unique Bricks: ~400 (less than recent modulars despite variety!)
- No pieces last produced before 2010 (doesn't consider colors)
- Only ~13 pieces last produced before 2015 (most are animals)
- Could bag exhibits separately so builders can create one at a time for a paced experience
Please vote & share with family, friends, & other animal enthusiasts!
Thanks for your support!!