Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The functions installed in the bus Ikarus 260.04:
- Opened and closed doors
- Steering front axle
- Opened and closed the driver's door
I had used more than 1500 pieces to build Ikarus 260.04!
In the bus there are:
- Twenty-two Seats
- Cabin drivers
- Three red ticket validators
The cabin drivers there are:
- Big steering wheel
- Comfortable seat
- A cup of hot tea
In the bus are twenty-two passengers and the driver.
Ikarus buses were made in Budapest, Hungary. However, city buses Ikarusy 260.04 were ordered by Poland. All buses have received the same painting - white and red.
If you want to see the original bus please visit our website: www.kmkm.waw.pl/index.php/tabor-zabytkowy/nasze-autobusy/429-ikarus-260