Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Here are the white minifigures that are used in the game. The King has a long sword, a classic shield and a crown. The Queen has a wand and a crown. The bishop has a staff and a bishop's hat. The knight has a regular sword, a helmet and a circular shield. The rook is made up of different Lego bricks. The pawn has a long helmet and a short sword.
The black minifigures are identical but for the fact that they are black instead of white. All of the minifigures and the rooks clip onto the two studs on each space of the board.
The board has the same number of spaces as an actual chess board and each space has two studs in the middle to hold the minifigures. I have themed the board by making the border black on one side and white on the other, showing each player's side.
Check out my other projects:
- Hunger Games - Tracker Jacker Tree
- Hunger Games - District 12
- Ludo Conquest