Adobe Lodge at Lego National Park
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Located in the farthest reaches of Lego National Park, Adobe Lodge is your premier destination for a relaxing desert vacation. Make a reservation in one of our four guest rooms, enjoy a meal at the restaurant and bar, or visit Midnight at the stable behind the Lodge.
The Lodge consists of 1968 bricks, designed in the Adobe architecture style of the American southwest with exterior ladders and stairs. Other features include:
- An upscale restaurant including a bar, piano, and grandfather clock
- A fully stocked kitchen with a refrigerator, stove, double sink, cooking utensils, and a breakfast buffet
- Four guest rooms, each uniquely decorated with different furniture and accessories
- Covered horse stable with a swinging gate
- 8 minifigures, a desert turtle, and a horse
- Cacti and tumbleweeds
If you would like to add the Adobe Lodge to your Lego collection, please click the blue Support button and then share this page on social media and with your friends. Thank you in advance for your support!