Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Bend City Auto Garage
The Bend City Auto Garage is inspired by out of a love of both classic cars and Lego. This project showcases a classic automobile shop from the 30's that is restored to a modern-day classic restoration and hot-rod shop. The building is modeled after a shop in our hometown and is completed by the vintage motor oil mural on the outside wall. The Auto Garage sits just over 20x20x11 inches, while the hot rod measures 12 inches long. This beautiful automobile is an original design based off of various classics from the 1930's and given a hot rod update.
Enjoy your tour around the Bend City Auto Garage!
Features and funtions:
- Large open roof for easy play
- Operational floor lift
- Custom Hot-rod with:
- Twin turbo V8
- Opening doors
- Reclining seats
- Vintage brass fuel tank
- Vintage trunk
- Non-funtioning soft top
- Coffee area with racing inspired chairs
- Antique fuel pump
- 3D printer
- Work desk
- Original artwork Grand Brix race posters
- Trophy shelves
- Vintage motor oil cans
- First aid box
- And SO MUCH MORE!!