Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
1969 was the golden year for Chrysler Group. In this year, they launched Dodge Charger Daytona, which was designed, tuned, and performed for NASCAR Racing. Dodge Charger Daytona was an iconic car back in 1969 with an unusual rear spoiler design, cone-shaped nose, and big power engine under the hood. Dodge Charger Daytona was the first car to hit 200 MPH in the history. In 1970, Chrysler had to stop Dodge Charger Daytona from NASCAR due to the regulation that restricted dangerous fast car with a huge spoiler and aerodynamic design. Although they could not enter the NASCAR, they kept the production last until 1970 and made a great impression on aerodynamic design with a large wing and high power output on the car.
In this Lego Ideas 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona, I put all the effort to build an exceptional design of this car. I created this design to the perfection that it will look same as the real 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona. Open the hood, and you will find big power engine, pop the headlight as it was the original design, open the door to reveal the panel instrument and interior detail, and don’t forget to put all your racing gears in the trunk.
The point of Interest:
- Pop-up headlight design
- Openable hood, doors, and trunk
- Big power engine with intercooler design
- Detailed undercarriage platform
- Distinguished interior details and dashboard panels
- Massive rear spoiler
- 835 Bricks in total
- Length: 368 mm
- Width: 112 mm
- Height: 192mm (With rear spoiler); 160mm (Rooftop)
- Black and Red Stripe color scheme
Support this iconic American muscle car in addition to your collectibles, so that the Lego Board can review this idea and finally we can buy this product from Lego Store to celebrate 50 Years anniversary of Dodge Charger Daytona in 2019.