Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Cruise through Ponte 25 de Abril, inspired by the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco;
- Then see the wonders of Torre de Belém, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that used to be a defense tower;
- Gaze with wonder at the Padrão dos Descobrimentos, a wonderful commemoration to the Age of Discoveries in Portugal;
- Go higher up with the Santa Justa Lift, a huge elevator connecting to the street above;
- Wonder around Terreiro do Paço, a square designed by the Marquis de Pombal (who redesigned most of Lisbon after the 1755 Earthquake);
- Explore the halls of Castelo de São Jorge, a Moorish castle on top of the tallest hill in Lisbon and is even older than Portugal is;
- Finally, see the sea life on display in Oceánario, Europe's largest indoor aquarium.