Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
However there is only one problem, it is missing its equally as famous and just as significant twin, the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
These two inseparable icons form the backdrop to one of the most famous harbours in the world.
So here is your chance to have the companion model.
Designed by Australia’s own LEGO Certified Professional; Ryan McNaught.
The Bridge brings new and interesting modelling techniques as well as an amazing looking model.
• Partner model of the new #10234 Sydney Opera house
• Each tower whilst looks the same uses a different construction technique, thus avoiding the dreaded x4 often seen in LEGO instructions.
• Includes Sydney ferries and a myriad of mini cars and trucks.
• Teaches important concepts such as making curved models out of rectangular bricks.
• Advanced Half stud offset technique used in all 4 towers.
• Measures over 90cm long, 30cm wide and 30cm high.
For more interesting and amazing LEGO models check out: www.thebrickman.com