Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
BUILD AND PLAY!
The Lego Micro Foosball is a mini tabletop version of soccer, which is playable due to the solid structure of the build. Players can actively turn rods fixed within the playing box to turn the attached min-figures ("players"). The objective is to flick the ball and strike it toward the goal. You can view a short video about its playability below.
If you're interested to know about the history of foosball and about our Nano, Micro, Mini and Desktop Lego foosball table options, make sure to check out our new educational E-Booklet.
More photos in HD format, are available on Flickr.
This model has a total of 300 Lego bricks and measures 14 wide x 26 long x 9 studs tall or 11.2 x 20.8 x 7.2 cm (5.59 x 8.19 2.83"). Make sure to tell all your friends and share this project to make this become an official Lego set!
In upcoming updates, we present you 3 other original models : The Nano Foosball, the Mini Foosball and the Desktop Foosball! Keep an eye out!
- Original designer and tester: Alizee
- Player tester and advice from: Alan
- Editorial and translation: Circe Verba