Orient Express Thriller!
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Oh no! There's a Mummy on the Orient Express! Join dashing, adventurous Arthur Rutledge as he travels across Europe with several priceless artifacts to be delivered to the Louvre Museum in Paris. But be careful, his evil nemesis Cad Goldwater is also aboard, and will stop at nothing to acquire the relics. Will Rutledge be successful, or will the Orient Express be stopped by the nefarious plans of Cad? It's up to you!
- 1,254 Parts
- Engine: 614
- Tender: 110
- Passenger Coach: 490
- Includes 6 Minifigures: Dr. Arthur Rutledge, Cad Goldwater, Engineer, Passenger, Jazz Singer, and Mummy.
- Passenger Coach features 6 chairs, fully opening doors, and a removable roof for increased playability.
- Tender features hidden treasure compartment! Stash the sarcophagus there to prevent Cad from getting it!
-Remove one of the tables in the passenger coach to make room for the Jazz Singer! After all, passengers need entertainment, right?
-Features rare and interesting pieces like the Gold Ornamental Fish!
-There's a possibility to add a second passenger car in the set
- Set can be made compatible with electric lights, and Power Functions to add electricity and power to the train.
I have always loved trains, and especially fell in love with the concept of the Orient Express after watching the Doctor Who episode Mummy on the Orient Express. This model design is loosely based on the Venice-Simplon Orient Express, a luxury train that runs from Venice to Paris. The engine is also based on the great Pacific Class locomotives similar to the Emerald Night. This model makes both a great display piece and a model to run with your other trains!
Now that you're here, please don't forget to share and tell your friends and family! Let's get this project to 10,000, full steam ahead! Thank you for your support and feel free to leave suggestions!