Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Here's a model of a teenager’s room that I took inspiration from my own bedroom. It's a lot of fun to turn your familiar space into Lego bricks.
· Three walls of the bedroom (in order to better show the interior space)
· Windows and curtains, bookshelves, and photos on the walls
· My desk and other messy trinkets covering it, my laptop, and a table lamp
· Unmade bed and bunny doll.
· Storage drawers and cabinets
· A hanger full of clothes
· A toy samurai sword was next to the door, and items were hanging behind the door.
· There is an air conditioner above the door.
And some small details:
· The cat jumped on the cabinet.
· A laptop that can be opened and closed
· An air conditioner vane that can be rotated
· Messy quilts fell to the floor.
· The natural shape of two-layer curtains
This set uses light yellow walls and wood color floors, with some bright colors in the middle to show a messy but heartwarming space.
I started the design of this set as a practice, I want to turn the bedroom I've lived in for many years into a set. More importantly, I am about to leave this small room and live independently, and I think this is also a farewell.
I think everyone had a space in their memory, it may be the room they lived in before, or it may be a place with deep memories. I hope this set is touching, and inspires players to build their own bedrooms in memory. The place where they grew up.
I think it's very romantic!
hope you will like it.