Phantasy Realms - Entrance to the vast Realm of Mermydia
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
from the same series
Elven Sentinels' border - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/97483
Wizard's Rivergate - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/98977
Dragon Spire - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/100335
Ambush at the Norddern Tower - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/107719
Battle for the Spark - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/108346
This set would portray the entrance to the underwater empire/kingdom of the merfolk.
It has two watchtowers and a grand gate. For playability there is aldo a small chariot for the princesse to use while dodging pursuing sharks. It comes with two guards and merman emperor minifigure.
Mermydia was a peaceful kingdom until dwarven technologies began polluting the oceans and electrocuting all kinds of sea creatures just to increase the amount of gold in their vaults. Their gates have always been sealed to "landwalkers" with the exception of the southern elven tribes and the leaders of the storm riders.
The dwarves are now their enemies but their biggest threat have always been the Goblin pirates.
The Poll :D
This is a third approach to a new original project of mine.
Would you mind answering a few questions concerning it?
1) Overall opinion of the set?
2) Is this more oriented for boys, girls or both?
3) Would you buy it? Or it depends on other conditions - which?
4) How much would you pay for it?
5) What would you see changed in it?
6) If such changes were made would you then/still buy it even id the price tag increased?
Thanks for the help!
And check my other projects. They are in need of help. Thanks!