Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Churning beneath the depths of the wavy atlantic ocean lie unknown dangers. The dangers are unknown until you get your lego SCUBA divers to discover mysterious squid, rays and sharks. Don't forget your spear gun!
Why I built this set:
I had a disasterous snorkeling trip in Jamaica. I have also been interested in lego underwater animals and undersea nature. and have many underwater sets that I plays with. I like to think of the set as the Atlantic, but you may think of it as any ocean you want.
This set includes many common things you might see in the ocean, other than just the squid or just the reef.
- Manta ray
- Coral reef
- SCUBA divers
- Whale spine
- Treasure chest with gold
- Special features to give the ocean life
- Highly detailed sea life from squid to coral reefs
Brick count: Approximately 290 peices