Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The Dragon and the Egg
This project has the main goal to design it from a limited number of bricks, and keep it dragon-like, meanwhile it is a well-structured, stable animal, that kids can effectively play with it, not falling apart, when parts are adjusted. Briefly: inexpensive and playable.
After a number of redesign process:
- the front legs are stronger-built, smaller than the rear legs but still similar,
- the backbone spikes are harmonized with the spikes on the neck and on the tail,
- the hinge parts in the middle of the wings must be built first to figure out the exact number of hinges to be both stable but moveable.
I am not sure, how to add that, being this my first project, but I created a master piece of building instruction, and I hope, I can add it somewhere during upload. Please click to open that.
Hope you guys like it as much as my kid does!