Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
It's a Jeep
Jeep M151 1/4-ton 4x4 utility truck, commonly referred to as a "jeep" or "quarter-ton", was produced from 1959 through 1982. It is an iconic model in Jeep family and is still favored and used all around the world.
About the model
This model is a scaled version of M151. It has 765 pieces in total. Below are some highlights:
- Windshield is foldable as on real vehicle
- Hood can be opened to show engine details
- Steerable front wheels
- Optional roll cage can be added
- Detachable spare tire and gas tank
The overall size is similar as existing scale cars (10252 VW Beetle, 10242 Mini cooper, etc.), so that it can join in the collection.
The story behind it
I am a fan of both Lego scale vehicles and Technic series. With this model, I tried my best to keep the original scale and add as much details as possible. Some Technic parts were used for the steerable front wheel and roll cage. If you like it, please support this project and make it happen:)