Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Presenting to you my little starfighter. A small space craft with some weaponary attached, some storage room in the back for snacks and a place for a license plate on the front! Wouldn't want to get caught by the space police not having one!
The inspiration for this craft came from a video of 10 great and massive LEGO space ship MOCs. Neither do I have the experience in using digital tools nor do I have the parts for complex creations so I knew I couldn't go big, so I tried something small.
And it was only supposed to be a try. But it turned out better than I expected! So good infact that I seriously considered buying the parts for it. Unfortunally some parts aren't available in the color needed or in one that could be used as a substitute.
The reasons I thought of that would make this a great set are the following:
- space is a very popular theme. Star Wars for example is a strong franchise but it doesn't stop there regarding sci-fi. Adding non-licensed spacecraft to the LEGO cataloque would be a great addition to the sci-fi playverse aswell as supplying LEGO fans with more suitable parts to build even more great space ships!
- Small single-vehicle sets are more often than not a go-to products for gifts. Looking at the part value this would fit well in the 15€ range. A niche not exactly filled for sci-fi.
- Regarding the design itself I think it has some charme to it. A sleek design that combines round and edgy design elements, play features like a storage bay and fully retractable landing gear.