Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
French BB7200 locomotive
Very fancy remote controlled locomotive inspired by the famous French BB 7200 engine with a sleek and detailed design.
- The roof is easily openable so you can fit your favourite minifigures inside it
- There are many clever building techniques (upside-down windows, snot, orange broken line)
- You can drive it around in your modular city thanks the power functions and the remote control
- There is a very easy roof access to the battery box button that switches the engine on
This BB7200 was born in France in the 80's and is still widely used nowadays. What's interesting it's often working with one or two engines to make a long cargo train or passenger transport. This train has a very unique and recognizable nose which gives it its special charm that I reproduced out of my bricks!
I hope you like it :) Don't hesitate to ask in comments if you have any questions about the project.
Don't forget to support and happy building!