Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The Seven Dwarfs' House
Hey everyone, here is my new submission to LEGO Ideas! I wanted to pay homage to Walt Disney’s first full length animated feature, Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs.
The build is inspired by a mixture of the house featured in the 1937 Disney Classic, and the physical recreation at Walt Disney World, situated in the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Ride.
- The Dwarfs: Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey
- Snow White
- Evil Witch
All roof sections are removable for easy access of play, as well as two opening wall sections. In addition, the first floor comes off to reveal the mining room, sorry, dining room!
- Do the dishes in the kitchen sink, make sure you whistle while you work!
- Ensure those jewels are up to standard at the jewel inspection desk!
- You are building by a wishing well!
- 7 Beds
- 7 Pick Axes
- Grandfather Clock
- Dining Table
- Broken Mine Cart
- And much more!
I would love to have filled the build with Rabbits, Birds, Squirrels etc, but unfortunately they were not in the software.
I hope you like the build, cheers!