Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The moment I finished watching "The Greatest Showman" DVD, I really regreted not going to watch it in the first-run theater... And I just can't stop listening to its soundtrack, although I really love "Never Enough", "This Is Me", "Rewrite the Stars", and "Tightrope", my favorite song is "A Million Dreams"! As a lego mocer and preparing to become a profissional lego designer in the future, I especially like these parts of lyric:
"I close my eyes and I can see
The world that's waiting up for me
That I call my own
Through the dark, through the door
Through where no one's been before
But it feels like home
They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say I've lost my mind
I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy
We can live in a world that we design
Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make"
The combination of Lego pieces and colors can really create a million dreams, and that's what I'm still searching for.
- About this moc:
- Because they're still children, so their height are shorter than the normal Brickheadz for one plate height.
- Their arms are both rotatable.
- Barnum's neck is rotatable.
- Charity's blue dress is carefully designed featuring the collar and ribbon belt.
Thanks for watching and supporting!