Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
We have seen space stations and rockets, but there is more flying around in our Earth orbit - Here comes my version of this fabulous piece of optical device:
The Hubble Space Telescope
Mankind's eye in the sky!
- Orbital Space Telescope
- Silver shining mirror inside
- Equipped with a Grapple Fixture in order to be captured and moved around by a Shuttles Canadarm
- Hubble's body fits into a Space Shuttles cargo bay
- open/close the lens-lid
- turn and adjust the radio antennas
- catch it with a Shuttles Canadarm for a repair mission
NICE TO KNOW:
Is designed in the same scale as my
- International Space Station (http://ideas.lego.com/projects/61057)
- MIR Space Station (https://ideas.lego.com/projects/64101)
- Soyuz Rocket with Spacecraft (https://ideas.lego.com/projects/64651)
- Space Shuttle (upcoming)