Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Tyrannosaurus rex was one of the most ferocious predators to ever walk the Earth. Even so, I am sure it is still one of the favourite dinosaurs among us. Other than the iconic head and jaw of T-rex, the feet are another part that play crucial part in making T-rex so iconic.
This model is the skeletal of T-rex's foot as a display set. The colour chosen is close to what can be seen in museum, which is dark tan instead of completely white.
Total parts: 1,301
- in mm: 416mm(L) x 276mm(W) x 277mm(H)
- in inches: 16.4"(L) x 10.9"(W) x 10.9"(H)
I build this simply because I really like T-rex!