Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Captain Future, the Wizard of Science protects the solar system from villians like the Space Emperor in the 40s pulp book series from US author Edmond Hamilton.
Captain Future became popular in Japan and central Europe (Capitaine Flam in France, Capitan Futuro in Italy) in the late 80s because of an anime series created by Toei Animation.
He is joined by the flying brain Prof. Simon Wright, the robot Grag and the Android Otho (Grag and Otho should also be included in the LEGO set).
This build represents Captain Future's iconic spaceship: The Comet.
- The Comet is app. 40cm long
- The set contains app. 750 bricks.
- In this set the front solar panels can be rotated.
- The upper lid of the front sphere can be lifted to access the cockpit which is equipped with some controls and gives space for two crew members.
In 2020 - rumors say - there will be a Netflix series or a cinema picture featuring Captain Future.
So don't miss the chance to get this set to the shelves when the time has come.
Be a part of the Future Crew!
Vote, leave your comments and share your thoughts and childhood memories about Captain Future, his crew and The Comet. And feel free to share the project with your friends and/or on social media.