Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Origine: The macaws come from South America and Central Africa.
- Weight and size ; These are large parrots that weight between 1 and 1.4 g for a size of 85 to 90 cm.
- Longevity: On average, they live 30 to 50 years.
The female lays 2 to 3 eggs that hatch 25 to 27 days after laying.The young leave the nest around the age of 3 months.
This is my brand new project, Macaws-Parrots. I built two different parrots, the blue macaw and the red parrot. They are very intelligent birds (They can learn to speak), but they are also rare animals, with brilliant colors, and wonderful plumage.
The parrots I have built can move because they are articulate. The head, the tail, the wings, and especially the paws are provided with special pieces to allow them movement.
I make sure to respect the colors of the plumage as well as the "royal" appearance of these very exotic birds.
I use Lego Digital Designer software as well as PovRay for images.
There are about 200 pieces in a project.
Support and follow if you like.
And follow me so that I will also visit your account.