Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
On the islands of the Brick Seas, ancient mysteries await explorers brave enough to venture deep into the jungles.
This a build I originally made for the online building game "Brethren of the Brick Seas" on Eurobricks. The key components in this creation were
- To use the different shades of green to create realistic foliage and create a jungle atmosphere
- Utilize texture and mixing in olive green in the stonework to create the look of an ancient structure
- Integrate the temple in the jungle vegetation, creating an overgrown look while still emphasizing the shape of the structure
- Last but not least, convey a feeling of exploration of a new world where excitement for the possibility of finding treasures is combined with the apprehension of what ancient dangers might be lurking in this place...
It's up to you to decide if I succeeded in my ambitions. If this is a build you could see on one of your shelves, please support and share!