Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This project is for six buildable Brickfigure animals and some additional pieces to allow for additional items. (Based on the animated film Disney’s The Lion King)
- Includes 6 buildable Brickfigure animals: Simba, Scar, Rafiki, Zazu, Timon and Pumbaa
- Also includes leaf and bugs
I was inspired to create Brickfigures by combining LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Miniland Figures, with a focus on 1x2 LEGO bricks. They are brick built figures that are buildable, poseable and easily modified to allow alternatives. Brickfigure animals are an extension of the idea applied to animals.
My intention is that the eyes and mouths should be printed and that additional printing be added as appropriate.
This project is for a singular product and is not a suggestion for a theme or a series.
Please consider supporting this project and if you have time please leave a comment. Thank you.