LOTR - The Tower of Cirith Ungol
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is the Tower of Cirith Ungol with around 1.500 pieces. (without minifigs)
It has the typical gate. Which I made at first, because I thought that would be the hardest thing to build.
Play Samwise Gamgee and rescue Frodo Baggins from the tower, on the way there lurk many Orcs you have to deal with.
Use the ring and make yourself invisible, climb up the stairs and let the chandelier fall on the Orcs to defeat them. (image 9)
Or take to the boiler with hot coals to defeat the Orcs too. (image 6,7,8)
Hurry up, Frodo waits in the attic for his rescue.
Even at the last second...
Don't forget; "One does not simply walk into Mordor!" ;-)
Put Frodo and Sam in the clothes of the Orcs and find your way to Mount Doom.
The Tower comes with 8 Minifigures:
- Frodo Baggins (maybe without his shirt and jacket)
- Samwise Gamgee
- Gorbag the leader of the Orcs from Minas Morgul
- Shagrat the leader of the Orcs from the Tower of Cirith Ungol
- 2 Orcs from Minas Morgul
- 2 Mordor Orcs (Uruk-hais) from Cirith Ungol
You can put 2 towers (or even 3 or 4) together, to get a big fortress! (image 12 and 13)
There are also 2 rats, 2 bats and a spider in the tower. ;-)
Now it's up to you. Vote for my project and make the dream come true
Please look at my other projects, sare these with your friends and support these.
LOTR - The Prancing Pony
The Hobbit - The house of the Master of Laketown (updated!)
LOTR - Barad-dûr Ultimate Collector's Set
LOTR - Minas Morgul (updated!)
Rivendell is comeing up next. ;-)
Thank you for your attention.