Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
All day have I been working on this new project. Behold! Before your eyes is a replica of the Detroit People Mover! This new project is 861 pieces. Gee wiz! Stay on board some more information about this new project before you:
- This set is compatible with Power Functions.
- One car is a "dummy unit", and the other is a "Power Functions" unit.
- "Tete-A-Tete" technique is used on seats in "dummy unit".
- This set includes four minifigures; one boy, one girl, one man, and one woman.
- The Station's roof can be lifted off to access the passage gates easily.
I hope you all enjoyed this new project! If you see something that needs to be improved, taken out, edited, or added in, just let me know. Please, wish me luck on this project! Good day to you all! (By cheesy. 2/28/2017)