Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a 1950s car. In the 1950s, there were one of the best looking cars, ever made. They had style and wonderful design, and this project I think shows the best of it. It represents the classic old american car. It is build in the minifig scale and its 6 studs wide and 19 studs long.
I think this would be a nice set consisted of an iconic 1950s vehicle(s), because the design of these cars is great, and Lego has never produced anything related to 1950s and old vehicles.
Note: I've used some elements from the Indiana Jones 2 game car, but I've changed and customised them to look better and this model is made by me.
I have spent a lot of hours and days at designing this project, ordering/buying the real Lego bricks, taking the best photos, and make it as best as I could.
- This set was made by Hotrod Creations (me)
- It is made out of real Lego Bricks
- Please support this project! Thank you for your support!