Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Handbuilt for the road, now ready to be handbuilt as a model.
Comprising of 1131 pieces, this 1:17 scale model would be a great addition to any Lego collection and for any fans of this British supercar.
Featured in the model are:
- opening doors, bonnet and engine cover
- detailed interior including pedals, door trim and centre console
- exposed engine bay with a detailed 4.4 litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine
- complex building techniques to capture an accurate representation of the real car
My proposal for this idea is the finalised colour scheme of Medium Azure bodywork, Black wheels and a Black and Earth Blue interior as pictured. Out of the available official colours that closely represent those that are available for the M600, Medium Azure closely resembles what would be the most recognisable colour on the car itself. The two-colour interior is also finalised, as said. However, I am still open to other options for both exterior and interior colours.
Built in Lego Digital Designer Version 4.3.11, rendered with Bluerender and LDD to POV-Ray.
- TheGarageBoy, Mitchell Smith