E8 Erie Locomotive No. 833
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I see pictures of this locomotive very often on the internet. So, I decided last night to finally replicate the handsome E8 locomotive from Erie with the number 833 in Lego form. I just completed it tonight! Behold the locomotive in all of its glory! Here is some more information:
- This set is 472 pieces.
- Includes one minifigure: an engineer.
- Lifetable sections for cab and engine room.
- Printed pieces with Erie logo and number plates
- Power Functions compatible!
I hope you enjoyed viewing this project! Please tell me in the comments if you thinks something needs work. Good night, and good luck! (By cheesy. 5/17/2017)