Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hello. I'm an amateur Lego creator. It's a pleasure to participate in Lego ideas project.
I have been building Lego cars since I was a little boy because vehicles have always been what I wanted to make.
There are so many various parts from Lego nowadays, so I finally could make some favorite wheels.
Here is my LEGO MOC HUMMER H1 4WD.
- A chassis is made of technic parts and the Body is composed with system bricks.
- I paid careful attention to the external shape (grills, taillights, bumpers, etc.) so it can show only simple driving ability.
- To drive remotely, It needs Power functions: 88003 L-Moter 1ea, 88004 Servo-Moter 1ea, 8884 IR RX 1ea, and batterybox(loadable on the trunk).
- Bonnet, 4-Doors and Trunk openable. You can see the interior space if you just lift off the top.
- Foldabe seats, Removable bumpers.
I'm just satisfied with my own creation because I can't afford to own a real Hummer which is very powerful and fabulous.
Thank you for visting and watching my MOC pictures, Your support is going to be of great help to me. :)