RC Controlled Pagani Huayra
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is my lego model of a Pagani Huayra. It has approximately 2600 parts and is built in a 1:8 scale.
- Rear wheel drive (2 PF L motors)
- Steering with working front flaps (servo motor)
- Front axle lift (PF M motor)
- Airbrake+brakelights/retractable rear spoiler (servo motor+ 2 PF LED)
- Pushrod suspenion on all wheels
- Damper actuated gull-wing doors
- Openable engine cover
- Working steering wheel
- V12 engine (driven by PF L motors)
- Cabin interior
- Positive caster angle on front axle
- Mock-up exhaust system
- Easy accessible batttery box