Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I've always wanted to make a Modular Arcade for quite some time, but didn't know where to start (this inspiration happened around the same time I came out of my LEGO dark ages). Many new elements were introduced, which can be overwhelming especially after 9 years. But after practicing and relearning the ingenuity of new and old LEGO bricks, I made what I believe is my best model yet. This Modular Arcade includes 3 main floors: Pizzeria, Arcade, and Apartment. Details are listed below.
- Phone booth
- Coin operated spaceship ride
- Rooftop with lounge chairs, plants, pergola, and fire pit
- Pizza slices
- Pizza boxes
- Brick oven
- Fountain drink dispenser
- And more!
- Prize counter
- Skee ball
- Hockey table
- Dancing game
- Classic arcade machine
- Racing arcade machine
- Blaster arcade machine
- Claw machine
- Living room with couch and TV
- Bedroom with bed
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink
There are many more details throughout the model that it would take a while to list them all. I'll leave them for you to discover!
Anways, thanks for visiting! Any feedback or criticism is greatly appreciated.