Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
A Mech Driver and his pets.
I wanted to build this set because I love LEGO and all the creations you can make with them. When I see a lot of bricks, I don't just see bricks. I see LEGO Ideas just waiting to be created and shared with the world.
I believe this would be a great set for both children and adults alike. The set may be small in pieces but it does have some complex building techniques involved with it. A great way for both parents and children to spend time together, then enjoy what they accomplished together.
- The two brick pets are fully poseable with ball and socket joints connecting them.
- The number of movable parts allow the pets to have many different poses.
- The mech has poseable arms and legs for different positions.
- The mech can fit a minifigure in the front of it.
- Both hands can hold item using a 3mm Technic axle.
- Both hands can rotate 360 degrees.
- The jet pack engine on the back can be removed if wanted.
- Easy to customize to make it your own(remove or add parts/ colors).
- Brick pets(2) = 46 pieces for each pet.
- Main Mech(1) = around 150 pieces.
- Length = 5 inches(12.7 cm).
- Width = 6 inches(15.24 cm).
- Height = 7 inches(17.78 cm).
- Length = 4 inches(10.16 cm).
- Width = 4 inches(10.16 cm).
- Height = 6 inches(15.24 cm).