Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Long time ago this castle was inhabitat by King Brick, who was protected by his brave knights. At the gate there were two small watchtowers where a knight stood and made sure that no enemies entered the castle. When you have passed the gate you stand in the courtyard. In front of you is a small well from which you can draw water with a bucket. To your right is an outbuilding with a kitchen and a secret treasury with mysterious contents. On the left is a forge. Back then, the blacksmith made fine weapons such as swords and shields. It continues at a large hall where the king and his knights eat a feast after a battle has been won. They are entertained by a court jester and made to laugh with jokes.
In the great tower of the castle there is a small bedroom at the bottom, a writing room above and a lookout at the top.
A staircase leads to the mighty castle walls, where there are also a few weapons to defend the castle. And last but not least, there is a small toilet in a bay window.
If you like my idea as an official LEGO set please click the support button to like my project. That would really help me. Thank you in advance. :)
The castle contains five minifigures:
- The king (King Brick)
- One knight
- The blacksmith
- A court jester
- A farmer
There are also two chicken, a pig and a goat.
The rooms of the castle:
- The forge with an anvil and some weapons
- The kitchen with something to eat
- The treasury with many golden stuff
- The great hall with three places to sit, a banner, a candle, a key and some drinking cups
- The tower with a bedroom, a writing room and a lookout
- A toilet with toiletpaper in a window bay
Thank you so much for your support and feedback.
With kindly regards