Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
100 SUPPORTERS REACHED!!! --- THANKS TO YOU ALL!!! :-)))
As promised, having reached the 100 supporters, I release the instructions of the model (in LDraw format).
The instructions are distriduted under a CC licence (so you can build/distribute/modify them freely, so long as you name me as the original creator, etc.) and free of charge (but of course a PayPal donation - email@example.com - will surely be appreciated: Lego stuff cost a lot... ;-D
The instuctions are dowloadable at the following link (bottom of the page):
Again, thanks to all you kind supportes!!! :-D
When (if? ;-) I reach the 100 supporters I will publish the instructions to build the project...
The first in a series of "Nano-Scale" Architecture models: the FLW Fallingwater House.
More digital images of this model are here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/347080
Other models will follow ASAP...
Some points of interest for "saleability" of this kind of models:
* Low pieces count (no more than 150 pieces);
* Re-use of the "Big Brother" models special pieces (e.g.: name tiles);
* 9.99 $/€ "sweet-spot" indicative price tag (good for impulsive buying);
* Good for souvenir shops "on-site" or for Lego own Special Event gifting;
* Collectibles & "Cubicle friendly"!!! ;-D
Here are some photos of the realized model...