Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
100 SUPPORTERS REACHED!!! --- THANKS TO YOU ALL!!! :-)))
As promised, having reached the 100 supporters, I release the instructions of the model (in LDraw format).
The instructions are distriduted under a CC licence (so you can build/distribute/modify them freely, so long as you name me as the original creator, etc.) and free of charge (but of course a PayPal donation - firstname.lastname@example.org - will surely be appreciated: Lego stuff cost a lot... ;-D
The instuctions are dowloadable at the following link (bottom of the page):
Again, thanks to all you kind supportes!!! :-D
When (if? ;-) I reach the 100 supporters I will publish the instructions to build the project...
The first in a series of "Nano-Scale" Architecture models: the FLW Fallingwater House.
More digital images of this model are here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/347080
Other models will follow ASAP...
Some points of interest for "saleability" of this kind of models:
* Low pieces count (no more than 150 pieces);
* Re-use of the "Big Brother" models special pieces (e.g.: name tiles);
* 9.99 $/€ "sweet-spot" indicative price tag (good for impulsive buying);
* Good for souvenir shops "on-site" or for Lego own Special Event gifting;
* Collectibles & "Cubicle friendly"!!! ;-D
Here are some photos of the realized model...