Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- The very open building style allows you to really play with the minifigures and act out different scenarios and songs
- The drum set, the black and the sand green piano and all the chairs can be placed somewhere else or removed easily
- The stands, on which most of the chairs are placed, can act as a stage, too
- The whiteboard can slide to the side, for easier access to the cabinets behind it
- The cabinet doors of the book case, the door of the trophy case and the locker are all openable
- It's also a great display set, because something is going on at every possible angle
- Total brick count: 1850 pieces, including the minifigures
- I tried to use bricks in available colors, that way it can be produced much easier
- Maxine McMusic: the teacher and daughter of founder Mary McMusic - she knows almost everything that is to know about music
- Chris: a young man, who prefers show tunes over everything else, but if challenged, he can rock out like the best of them
- Bee: a little girl, who dreams of becoming a drummer in a Metal band
- Ben: a hard rock grandpa, who still shreds some tunes on his guitar and who is not slowing down, even in a wheelchair
- Slushie machine: instead of a boring water cooler, the students can refresh themselves with a delicious slushie - it comes in 3 flavors!
- A bench underneath a tree in front of the school, for students to relax in between classes
- Picture of founder Mary McMusic in the hallway
- Decorative Musical Notes above the entrance (outside)
- Decorative trumpets above the entrance (inside)
- Sign Up sheet in front of the classroom
- Exit signs above the doors