Create Your Own Studio
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This project is a fully customizable set, where someone can stick to the instructions and build the studio, or simply create their own rooms and offices.
My idea was to design a photography studio with modular spaces to arrange them as desired and feel the creative atmosphere it generated as i interchanged the furniture and/ or the minifigs in any way i wanted, so i built it to keep the creation process simple. For example, the walls can be taken off in a simple way to combine them with other rooms; the bases, contain technic bricks so that the connectors could be attached and stick the modules together; among others.
Here are some extra details:
- 871 elements
- Four different sections included: photography set, editing/ projector office, hall/ exhibition room and darkroom. All built on a detachable base in order to stack them vertically.
- 6 minifigs
- The painter scene (the only one not appearing in the main image) is an alternate model i made solely with the pieces included in the set as an example of customization, therefore, it isn't within the official project.
I would like to mention that the photography set lacks two sliding doors. I was unable to include them along with the gliding groove plate in LDD, i guess we have to imagine them until (hopefully) this is approved hahaha
I think this would be a good LEGO set due to the creative possibilities inherent in the design (in midst of the ones that, of course, LEGO gives us) and its modular nature.
I really hope you like my project and thank you for passing by! And please, if you have any suggestions or constructive thoughts, don't hesitate to write them on the comments :D