Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
My Idea is a Modular Tourist Attraction, which is build on 32x32 baseplate and includes Fountain and Park with 3Minifigures and a Sculpture of the Minifigure with a dolphin.
I strated building in LDD, but than swiched to available bricks at home. As the result my fountain and the rock under the sculpture turned out very colorful and I really like how joyful it got. The Fountain is really pretty with several water keys and very rich decorations. The sculpture of a beautiful Minifigure, is a must take in your photo or a selfie. The Fountain and Park are in top 10 tourist attractions and maybe is actually a landmark of the city and are always well visited by tourists.
I am proposing to include 3 minifigures in this set, two Tourists:
- Girl who likes to take selfies
- Professional Photographer who is not too lazy to carrie his big camera with him on his travels, like that he gets best photos
- Magician who is showing his skils of finding the rabbit in his cylinder hat to the tourists and even gets on some of the tourists photographs and selfies.
I hope you like my idea and would imagine adding it to your creations by supporting my project.
Thanks and good luck on your Ideas as well!