Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Twilit Ice Mass Blizzeta
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Blizzeta is a boss battle in the video game the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. She appears in the Snowpeak Ruins, the fifth dungeon in the game.
In the game, Link goes to the Snowpeak province looking for one of the pieces of the broken Mirror of Twilight. There, he finds a yeti named Yeto, who claims to have found it and takes Link back to the Snowpeak Ruins, where he lives with his wife Yeta. After Link makes his way through the dungeon, helps Yeto make some soup, and finds the key that he needs, Yeta takes him to the room where they keep the Mirror Shard. She is corrupted by the shard, encases herself and the room in ice, then attacks Link.
Included in this project are:
- A minifigure of Link. His accessories could include the ball and chain, a bottle of soup, the sheathed Master Sword and a hylian shield.
- A brick-built minifigure of Yeta. She has a 2-sided head with one face looking how she normally does, and one from when she is corrupted. Ideally, her fur would also be printed with the pattern it has in the game.
- The form of Blizzeta from the second stage of the battle. This includes the main ice block, where Yeta is encased, and the 10 pillars that float around it. The top of the main block is removable, and Yeta can be put in and taken out.
- A section of the room's wall, where the Mirror Shard is hanging.
Because it would be rather difficult to play with or display a large number of the ice pillars balancing on one stud, I have developed two methods to keep them upright. The first option is a stand for each pillar, made of one 4x4 round plate connected to a 2x2 round plate with a hole in the middle for the bottom of the pillar to attatch to. The next option is a device to hang the ice pieces from, similar to a mobile or chandelier.
This model currently contains 1505 pieces. It was built in Lego Digital Designer, and rendered using Bluerender.