Bugatti Atlantic Lego Speed Champions
Dear Lego fans,
I am very excited to unveil my latest creation in the Lego Speed Champions Vintage Series:
The mighty Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic from 1936
- This car was designed by Jean Bugatti and only produced in a handful of models.
- It was mostly made of aluminium and powered by an 8 cylinders 3.2l motor developing 210bhp.
- This car also gained a lot of notoriety in 2010 when one model sold in an auction became the most expensive car in the world for a price of $40 million.
I personally love this French car for its very distinctive style an exclusivity and wanted to pay a tribute in a good old Lego fashion way.
My Lego model comes with a lot of interesting details:
- A precise interior design recreating the brown leather cabin of the original model
- 8 cylinders that can be admired when removing the front bonnet
- Several realistic stickers to recreate accurately the front grille, windscreen side windows and tailgate of this iconic car
- 3 exciting figurines in a typical 1930's clothes including a driver wearing a vintage racing outfit
I hope you like my new little set; if so, please do share your support.
Finally, I invite you to check out my other projects - all revolving around the Lego Speed Champions them;these include:
- An exciting Ferrari Lego Flagship/Dealership with 2 iconic supercars - a F40 and a 288 GTO - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/161510
- An awesome Lamborghini Miura - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/167629
- A superb Lamborghini Diablo - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/159557
- A stunning Ferrari F40 - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/157027
Please give them a bit of encouragement by supporting them too
Happy bricking with Lego!