Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This design is inspired by the Disney Boardwalk Inn/Hotel. This set connects with the other modular sets, and has around 2700 bricks. There is a large lobby, 3 guest rooms, and a teppan-yaki-style cooking restaurant. The boardwalk section has a table for relaxing on the herringbone pattern deck. Five mini-figures are included with the set, including 2 guests, 1 manager, 1 hotel attendant, and a female chef.
- Front of the building.
- Back of the building and the boardwalk.
- How the front of the building looks with the other modular sets, including the Gothic Major Crimes Ideas set (support here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/91684)
- Top floor with Teppan-yaki-style restaurant on the right and guest room on the left.
- Detail of the guests sitting down for a meal.
- A guest room on either side of the middle floor of the hotel.
- Detail of one of the rooms on the middle floor.
- 1st floor lobby with arching supports.
- Detail of a guest checking in at the front desk.
You can see larger images on my flickr page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/markisnot/sets/72157648358133204/
Other Projects to look at:
Please help some of these other projects reach 10,000 votes. There are some fantastic sets out there, and they could use your help in supporting and communicating out!
- Emotions: Japan - bigboy99899 has some stunning sets, and this one has great details - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/37580
- Cog Railway: Iconic train approaching its 150th anniversary, and you can help honor it - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/77539
- Bonsai: a great set design from AMKK, pruning is easy too! - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/33733
- Old West Gold Mine: the detail is fantastic here, take a look at this older set - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/56545
- Pictorial Map of Europe: Education can be fun, and this has fantastic miniatures included with it - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/79426
Thank you for taking the time to view and read this far! Getting a project to 10,000 is difficult, and I could use your help. Please communicate the project out to friends, and encourage them to help.
Also, please leave feedback. I take the communities feedback seriously, and am interested in your thoughts.