Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
My modular police station was designed using LDD and is compatible with Creator Modular Buildings. It has a vintage early 20th century look with two floors. The roof and second level are removable to access the interior. The exterior of the station has a stone façade with decretive stone and wood work. It also has a large badge mounted in the center and flag pole. The interior has a lot of features such as a lobby with front desk, court room, jail cells, chief's office, and break room.
The set will also come with a vintage black and white police car and five minifigures. The police car can fit one minifigure inside. I hope to get lots of support to bring this creation to life. I think it will make a great addition to the modular building theme and will be a must have for any collector. Please help me make this a set a reality. Thanks so much and build on!
- Detailed façade using handcuffs, keys, batons, and gavels as decoration
- Tall front desk and lobby
- Court room
- Jail cells with escape tunnel
- Police chief's office with awards on shelves
- Break room with coffee maker and lots of doughnuts
- Bulletin boards with wanted posters and other info
- Barbed wire under jail windows
- Skylight and radio tower on roof
- Payphone on sidewalk
- Blue police call box
- Vintage police car with red light on roof
- Five minifigures. Hooligan, judge, police officer with hat, desk police officer, and police chief.