Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
CiTY: Front Loader Garbage Truck
This little project is my proposal for a CiTY theme front loader with dumpster - a great addition to any city collection!
My goal was to create something aesthetically similar to the current line up of CiTY vehicles, but packed with as many functions and details as possible... while maintaining a realistic part count. Construction techniques include standard stud on top mixed with studs not on top (S.N.O.T.). Parts include a mix of standard, sloped, solid, transparent, technic axles and connectors, and notch hinges...
- 4 axles, 8 wheels
- Detailed cab with speedometer, coffee mug, loader control lever
- Manually operated loader mechanism with steering wheel control for forks and tilt
- Opening top hatch for garbage entry
- Opening rear for garbage dumping
- Tilting garbage hold with friction ram
- Fuel and hydraulic tanks
- Lots of realistic little details like hazard lights, front and rear lights, warning bar
- Dumpster with castors and opening lid
- Truck and driver: 362pcs
- Dumpster: 45 pcs
- Total: 407 pics
- Truck: 32 studs long (with forks folded) x 6 studs wide x 8 blocks tall
- Dumpster: 6 studs long x 6 studs wide x 4 blocks tall