Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hello, my friends of this great community!
For this round I present you my latest work, this japanese Group C endurance racing car, that may hasn't won anything at the time it competed, but it's still an awesome vehicle (not all things are measurable by the amount of trophies, anyway… :D).
I tried to use as many interesting pieces and techniques I could, so the people who likes a UCS challenge might be very interested in this. I also think it's one of my top models (along with the SLR 722), in which I made my best to put the same details you'd find in a diecast, but with all the process of being a plastic engineer and building by yourself.
My replica features:
- Opening butterfly doors;
- Removable Hood and trunk lid;
- Removable rear wheels covers;
- Adjustable steering wheel height;
- Moving gear lever;
- Rigid bodywork;
- New! It also has the inner room and structure to receive a pair of 3V DC LEDs and make the headlights work!
Dimensions: 300mm long x 110mm wide x 75mm tall
It has around 1100 bricks.
So this is it, if you liked it, could you please support? I'd be so glad!
Thank you for your time and have a nice day!