Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
About This Project
This is a police station I created with more of a downtown tower like design. It has three floors and a helipad with air traffic control tower on the roof. The first floor has the lobby with front desk. Also a waiting area with seats. There is also a coffee maker and a water cooler for refreshments while people wait and for the officers. Outside is some potted plants, a fire hydrant, and a lamp post on ground level. The second floor has some desks for the officers to work at, a processing area for suspects, and the police equipment room with various police tools and accessories. The third floor has the evidence lock up and the holding cells.
- Lots of police station themed fun.
- Hidden tools for escape under the bed in the holding cells.
- Cell door opens/closes.
- Main entrance has one door for entering and one door for exiting.
- Communications array can spin 360 degrees.
- Door to air traffic control tower opens/closes.
- Four police minifigures, two bad guys minifigures, and a dog.
- A twin bladed helicopter that can store tools on each side behind the cockpit.
- Many minifigure accessories like a crowbar, a katana, a bow and arrow, a harpoon gun, a cell phone, a sack of money, a tommy gun, a handgun, a shotgun, a slingshot, many coffee mugs, handcuffs, a flashlight, a radio, binoculars, a bullet proof vest, a rip saw, a wrench, and a ball and chain.
If you like this set idea please support, share, and follow. Thank you very much for your time and support.