Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
I present to you my Mech Defender Unit. This Light-Frame Mech is designed to be as close to human physique as possible. I wanted to give the mech as much articulation as possible, while keeping it very sturdy. This mech is my original design, built entirely in the LDD. I have seen a variety of mechs in shows and movies, and I have always loved how many varieties can be made.
This mech is known as a Defender Unit because it is designed for defending the Earth and its space colonies. It is outfitted with a jet-pack capable of short range space flight, and in combat it can use its double swords to make quick work of enemies. This particular model is a light-frame warrior, it is the smallest of the defense units, it has the lightest armor and can move very quickly in battle.
My mech has lots of articulation points which give great posing options.
- 661 pieces
- Pilot with suit and helmet
- Ball joint ankles, wrists, and neck
- Ratcheted knees, hips, shoulders, and elbows
- Waist rotation,
- Double blades
- Blades store on backpack
- Backpack has rocket jets
- Opening cockpit, with screens, and controls
I hope you enjoy my idea, don't forget to check out my other ideas