Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
My new Idea is German/green crocodile E94 heavy haul cargo train with display. The E94 was designed in dark times for Germany, Europe and the World. In the year 1940 was a demand for a heavy cargo Engine in mountain areas. The green crocodile was in service till 1995.
The set is also inspired by ye old fashioned Lego 4551 engine.
- Green crocodile with realistic footplate, bogie and an engineer
- 2 heavy cargo wagons with load for pipelines and cargo officer
- Display with tracks, animals and wayfarer
The Display is set in a mountain-area like “Geislinger Steige”. It contains many trees, a waterfall, animals like wolfs and goats, bench at the viewpoint. I refrain from catenaries, because it wouldn´t fit to the overall impression.
Overall the set is based on 3 48x48 ground plates, containes 3 Minfigures and some animals, heavy cargo engine with 2 wagons. About 2300 parts.
If you like the idea please share om social media.
Thanks for supporting me.
PS: Unfortunatly Lego Ideas hasn´t the feature for uploading ldd-Data.